SacAnime Plans

With SacAnime literally right around the corner (tomorrow!), I thought I'd do a roundup summary thing of my plans.

My boyfriend and I will be arriving on Friday, checking into the hotel, and picking up badges. We have VIP tickets, so we'll probably go to the VIP autograph session, but other than that, I don't know if we'll be at the convention much on Friday, I really want to go swimming! We'll be there all day Saturday and then we're leaving on Sunday.

I'll be cosplaying pre-time-skip Yoko (Gurren Lagann) on Saturday, and Chi (Chobits) on either Friday or Sunday depending on what all is happening and whether or not I feel like dressing up either of those days.

Here are some progress photos for Yoko though! I made the bracers, altered the gloves, fixed up the boots some, and made the hairclip. I'd like to do a lot more before I wear this again (Fanime, probably), but for now, I'm pretty happy with everything!






No comments:

Post a Comment